Department of Veterans Affairs
BucknerMT is a member of Team Axiom Corporation awarded Veterans Affairs, Veteran Enterprise Contracting for Transformation and Operational Readiness (VECTOR) VA119A-17-D-0152), for Service Group 5, Supply Chain Management.
Department of Defense (DoD) – Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
Since 2007, BucknerMT, Inc. has supported the Department of Defense (DoD), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). DISA is DoD’s combat support agency that provides information technology and communications support to DoD agencies, the military services, combatant commands, and mission and coalition partners.
Encore & Encore II
BucknerMT provides Information Technology Services on the Encore & Encore II contract vehicles supporting users in the military services and agencies as they transition from legacy systems to Net-Centric Enterprise Services (NCES).
The firm is best noted for its expertise in providing Enterprise IT Policy/Planning, Integrated Solution Management, Enterprise Architect Engineering, Communications Engineering and Security Engineering Solutions.
We have supported DISA’s Communication Design & Implementation Section. BucknerMT is a Subject Matter Experts (SME) in DoD, Defense Health Agency (DHA) designing, planning, implementing, supporting, protecting and monitoring Military Health Systems (MHS) being deployed and maintained into DISA Defense Enterprise Computing Center (DECCs).
We serve a wide spectrum of customers including the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), United States Air Force (USAF), Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), and internal DISA. Specific examples of experience are as follows:
- Military Health System (MHS) Business to Business (B2B) Gateway
- MHS Legacy Application Migration to Medical Community of Interest (MED-COI)
- Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (ALHTA)
- Tricare Management Activity (TMA) E-Commerce
- Air Force Network to DISA Mil Cloud
- Integrated Electronic Health Record (iEHR)
- Corporate Management Information System (CMIS) Migration
- Federal Logistics Information System Portfolio Data Warehouse (FPDW)
- DoD and VA Medical Community of Interest (MED-COI) Network
- Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record (VLER)
- Bidirectional Health Information Exchange (BHIE)
- Joint Legacy Viewer (JLV)
- Veterans Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VISTA) DECC Hosting
Expertly skilled at delivering industry-leading strategies that support exponential growth attaining better than expected return on investment Notable Accomplishments: in Working Capital; Transportation & Inventory Management and Organizational Realignment, Organizational Risk & Safety, SAP Operating Systems, Global Orchestration, Financial Planning & Budget, Strategic Customer Partnership, Resource Management, Collaboration & Innovation, Efficient Product Life-Cycle, Network Optimization, Process Re-Engineering, Predictive Modeling & Analysis, End-To-End Visionary
Build and manage the operation, strategy and transformation of all aspects of the company’s supply chain, including demand planning; customer service; distribution that result in high-profit, high-growth for organizations such as:
- Stanley Black & Decker
Our consulting approach, combined with our client insight and technology acumen, provides us with the unique ability to understand, design, develop and implement the optimal technology solution for our DoD clients.