Who Are We?
Buckner Management & Technology, Inc. (BucknerMT, Inc.) is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), and Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB), with a diverse portfolio that encompasses commercial and federal government experience in Management and Technology. Our senior management team combined has over 70 years of experience in business management, engineering, information technology, and consulting services for the federal, state, local government and fortune 500 companies.
The breadth of our experience in Health Information Technology, combined with our solid grasp of complex Cyber Security issues, positions us to successfully support organizations such as the Department of the Air Force, Department of Army, the Department of Navy, Department of Transportation (DOT), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), ExxonMobil, BAE Systems Information Technology, Booz Allen Hamilton, CACI, Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC), EDS, now a Hewlett-Packard company, IBM Business Consulting Services, L-3 Services, Lockheed Martin Information Services, Northrop Grumman Information Technology, Raytheon, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), Systems Research and Applications Corporation (SRA), Unisys, Verizon and Xerox.
Our vision is to be the leader in Management & Technology consulting, as well as, the employer of choice.
- Certified Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v3
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified CompTIA A+
- Certified CompTIA Security+
- Certified Citrix Administrator
- Microsoft Windows Administrator
- Federal Acquisition Certification Contracting (FAC-C) Level I, II & III
- Armed Forces Communication and Electronics Association (AFCEA)
- National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA)
- US Women Chamber of Commerce (USWCC)
- Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP)
- Women In Technology (WIT)
Our consulting approach, combined with our client insight and technology acumen, provides us with the unique ability to understand, design, develop and implement the optimal technology solution for our DoD clients.